NORWICH FARMERS MARKET
Winter Markets: 2nd and 4th Saturdays each month at Tracy Hall in Norwich.
Visit the NFM website for full details and schedule.
STOCKISTS & COLLABORATORS
We offer our herbs and herbal products at shops, farmstands, and cafés around the Northeast.
We also collaborate with local businesses like breweries, herbalists, and other makers.
Visit our Wholesale page if you are interested in selling our herbal products or collaborating with us. We'd love to work with you!
- Blue Camel Café (New London, CT) *
- Brocklebank Brewery (Tunbridge, VT)
- CBD Vermont (Waterbury Center, VT)
- Cambridge Naturals (Cambridge, MA)
- Cedar Circle Farm Stand (Thetford, VT) *
- Chef's Market (Randolph, VT)
- Commodities Natural Market (Stowe & Winooski, VT)
- Crossroad Farmstand (Norwich, VT)
- Dan & Whit's General Store (Norwich, VT)
- Farmers To You (delivers to the Boston area)
- First Branch Coffee (South Royalton, VT)*
- Foam Brewers (Burlington, VT)
- Harpoon Brewery (Windsor, VT)
- Healthy Living Market (South Burlington, VT)
- JUEL Modern Apothecary (White River Junction, VT)*
- Kiss the Cow Farm Store (Barnard, VT)
- Left Bank Books (Hanover, NH)
- Mary's Side Street Shoppe (Chelsea, VT)
- The Montshire Museum of Science (Norwich, VT)
- Morano Gelato (Hanover, NH) *
- Pete's Greens Waterbury Farm Market (Waterbury Center, VT)
- Piecemeal Pies (White River Junction, VT) *
- Provisionary: Vermont Artisan Market (VT)
- Railyard Apothecary (Burlington, VT)
- Scrumptious Secrets of Vermont
- Shaker Museum (Enfield, NH)
- South Royalton Market (South Royalton, VT)
- The Farm Store (Jeffersonville, VT)
- The Original General Store (Pittsfield, VT)
- Upper Valley Food Coop (White River Junction, VT)
- Vermont Crafted Goods Co. (Woodstock, VT)
- Vermont's Own Products (Middlebury, VT)
- MORE LOCATIONS COMING SOON!
*Serving our teas.