NORWICH FARMERS WINTER MARKET
Bimonthly Saturdays 9am-1pm • Tracy Hall • Norwich, Vermont
We will are currently vending at indoor winter markets at Tracy Hall, which begin in November and continue into 2018.
Visit the NFM website for full details and schedule.
STOCKISTS & COLLABORATORS
We offer our herbs and herbal products at shops, farmstands, and cafés around the Northeast.
We also collaborate with local businesses like breweries, herbalists, and other makers.
Visit our Wholesale page if you are interested in selling our herbal products or collaborating with us. We'd love to work with you!
- ABC Beer Co. (New York, NY)
- Blue Camel Café (New London, CT) *
- Brocklebank Brewery (Tunbridge, VT)
- Cambridge Naturals (Cambridge, MA)
- Cedar Circle Farm Stand (Thetford, VT) *
- Commodities Natural Market (Stowe & Winooski, VT)
- Coop Food Stores (White River Junction, VT)
- Crossroad Farmstand (Norwich, VT)
- Dan & Whit's General Store (Norwich, VT)
- Foam Brewers (Burlington, VT)
- Harpoon Brewery (Windsor, VT)
- Healthy Living Market (South Burlington, VT)
- Jake's Quechee Market (Quechee, VT)
- Kiss the Cow Farm Store (Barnard, VT)
- Left Bank Books (Hanover, NH)
- Mary's Side Street Shoppe (Chelsea, VT)
- Morano Gelato (Hanover, NH) *
- Pete's Greens Waterbury Farm Market (Waterbury Center, VT)
- Piecemeal Pies (White River Junction, VT) *
- Provisionary: Vermont Artisan Market (VT)
- Railyard Apothecary (Burlington, VT)
- Scrumptious Secrets of Vermont
- Siena Farms Farm Store (Boston, MA)
- South Royalton Market (South Royalton, VT)
- The Cheese Board (Windsor, VT)
- The Farm Store (Jeffersonville, VT)
- The Original General Store (Pittsfield, VT)
- Upper Valley Food Coop (White River Junction, VT)
- Vermont Crafted Goods Co. (Woodstock, VT)
- Vermont's Own Products (Middlebury, VT)
- Wild Roots Restaurant (Royalton, VT)*
- Woodstock Farmers Market (Woodstock, VT)
- MORE LOCATIONS COMING SOON!
*Serving our teas.